Profile : jason
- Full name:
- Jason McDowall
- Ice Hockey, Rugby Sevens
- Favorite food:
- Chinese and Italian
Called up, got good price, went and was in and out in 10 mins with a new tyre.
Tags : goodyear tyres
I have only seen FMS at the US Embassy and they were not nice. People stand in a que to get into the embassy, they wait ages and then the lady infront of me got nothing but a mouthfull of nonsence. When it was my turn I got the same. I take it the girl must have had a bad day, mind you it was still only 8.30am, I wonder what the person that arrived at 12pm got... A smile would have been nice, but it was to hard....
The Outback Restaurant is a great place for the guys to go for a meal and also great for family's. Food is good, service is good, free refills on your soda & water. If it is your birthday, let them know and they will send some junkanoo staff to sing Happy Birthday.
You can watch a cigar getting rolled and you can also purchase it. Best place to buy genuine cuban cigars
Tags : cuban cigars
This is a pretty good location downtown if you want a cheap quick sandwich. Staff are nice, but if a cruise ship is in it can be pretty busy and take ages to get served. They also have a internet access for a few bucks a minute if you are traveling and want to check your emails.
I have only been there the once, and the serivce was bad. The food was good though. I might give it a second chance.
Tags : restaurant
Just what Nassau needs, a nice, classy nightclub. I went to the opening night and had a great time. Kristin Cavallari was there, and a few others.. just wish i could have gotten a picture with her, but she was enjoing herself and i didn't want to interupt her.. What a night though!!!! only thing is it did hurt my wallet, at $9 a beer and i cant even remember how much a glass of champange cost, but it was a good night. Next day I had sore legs, sore head and a sore wallet.
Jamba juice is great, nice, cold, fresh fruit. When it is 85oF it goes down a treat. Only bad thing is the charge a 15 gratuity which is out of order as they dont do anything for the 15. If you need a Jamba boost then complain like mad about the 15 addon, I did !!!!..
I was one of the first people to joing this gym when it opened. All the machines are brand new. For $49 a month it is great value. All the staff are very frendly and is always smells fresh. They also have a lot of classes eg.. Yoga, toning etc etc.. not that I went to them. Best of all it is included in your monthly fees. I would highly recommend this.
Well, where do I start.. I have had some great nights there. Gooner and I partied there all night long and cant even remember how we got home. Food is OK, not fantastic but OK. There beers are great and there soda's stink. You should also try there jelly shots !! yum yum.
Dorsett Tees have a massive selection of souvenirs for the general public and to the trade. If you want to buy or sell souvenir's then Dorsett Tees it the place. Dorsett Tees also do screen printing, if you want to make your own tshirts.
The Wok has a large selection of Chinese food for takeaway. Their prices are very cheap and you also get a large portion. On average it is about $5.95 for meal. Chicken Curry with white or fried rice, Beef and Onion with white or fried rice, Spring Rolls, Noddles they got the lot.
The best Greek food on the Island. Being an expat from the UK I do miss my Kabab, I eventually went to the Athena Cafe and had a lamb gyro and wow.. it is a close to a UK kabab as you will get in Nassau. Great family service and not expensive either.
How to add favorites to your profile?
- Use our search to look up the business you'd like to add to your favorites
- When you are on the business page, you'll find a button "ADD TO FAVORITES" on the right
- Click on this button and fill in the form
- After submitting the info you'll receive a confirmation message that the business was successfully added to your favorites!
- Compass Point : great food
- Stix : Great Gyros..
- Van Breugel's : Great Place To Eat
- Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant : Quick Service - Nice Food
- Shogun Revolver : Very Nice
- Market Place : Breat Selection
- Cafe Skans Restaurant : Great for lunch
- Cafe Johnny Canoe : Junkanoo Live on Sat Night
- Outback Steakhouse : Great Steaks
- Wendy's Restaurant : Wendys
- TCBY Yogurt Ice-Cream Cakes Pies & Deli : Great Frozen Yogurt
- The Wok Chinese Takeway : Chinese Take-away
- Athena Cafe : Greek Food
- Club Waterloo : Good Local Disco
- Bambu Music Bar & Lounge : Good Music
- Aura NightClub : Wanna Dance
- Jumbey Cafe Bar and Grill : Guys's Meet Up Place