Profile : jason
- Full name:
- Jason McDowall
I have only seen FMS at the US Embassy and they were not nice. People stand in a que to get into the embassy, they wait ages and then the lady infront of me got nothing but a mouthfull of nonsence. When it was my turn I got the same. I take it the girl must have had a bad day, mind you it was still only 8.30am, I wonder what the person that arrived at 12pm got... A smile would have been nice, but it was to hard....
Johnny Rockets gives great service and the food is pretty good. The staff even do a dance when certain music comes on, which is pretty fun to watch. What you get in here is exactly what you would get in a Johnny Rockets in the US.
The Outback Restaurant is a great place for the guys to go for a meal and also great for family's. Food is good, service is good, free refills on your soda & water. If it is your birthday, let them know and they will send some junkanoo staff to sing Happy Birthday.
This is a pretty good location downtown if you want a cheap quick sandwich. Staff are nice, but if a cruise ship is in it can be pretty busy and take ages to get served. They also have a internet access for a few bucks a minute if you are traveling and want to check your emails.
Just what Nassau needs, a nice, classy nightclub. I went to the opening night and had a great time. Kristin Cavallari was there, and a few others.. just wish i could have gotten a picture with her, but she was enjoing herself and i didn't want to interupt her.. What a night though!!!! only thing is it did hurt my wallet, at $9 a beer and i cant even remember how much a glass of champange cost, but it was a good night. Next day I had sore legs, sore head and a sore wallet.
Jamba juice is great, nice, cold, fresh fruit. When it is 85oF it goes down a treat. Only bad thing is the charge a 15 gratuity which is out of order as they dont do anything for the 15. If you need a Jamba boost then complain like mad about the 15 addon, I did !!!!..
Multi discount have a large selection. I have shopped once to buy a chair and did not get good service from the tall guy behind the desk. Maybe he was having a bad day, but i have never went back
I was one of the first people to joing this gym when it opened. All the machines are brand new. For $49 a month it is great value. All the staff are very frendly and is always smells fresh. They also have a lot of classes eg.. Yoga, toning etc etc.. not that I went to them. Best of all it is included in your monthly fees. I would highly recommend this.
Well, where do I start.. I have had some great nights there. Gooner and I partied there all night long and cant even remember how we got home. Food is OK, not fantastic but OK. There beers are great and there soda's stink. You should also try there jelly shots !! yum yum.
Dorsett Tees have a massive selection of souvenirs for the general public and to the trade. If you want to buy or sell souvenir's then Dorsett Tees it the place. Dorsett Tees also do screen printing, if you want to make your own tshirts.
Zio GiGi's does the best thin crust pizza on ze island. I do recommend to make a booking if you want to go as it does get busy. My wife and kids loved it there the only person who did not like it was my wallet. But i would recommend it.
It is a little expensive, but very good food and service.
This place has a fantastic View accross the Ocean but I have to say the food is not up to much, either is the service. I have been 3 times and all 3 times it has been the same. Going for some wings and a beer it is good but not for a meal..
The Wok has a large selection of Chinese food for takeaway. Their prices are very cheap and you also get a large portion. On average it is about $5.95 for meal. Chicken Curry with white or fried rice, Beef and Onion with white or fried rice, Spring Rolls, Noddles they got the lot.
The best Greek food on the Island. Being an expat from the UK I do miss my Kabab, I eventually went to the Athena Cafe and had a lamb gyro and wow.. it is a close to a UK kabab as you will get in Nassau. Great family service and not expensive either.
How to add favorites to your profile?
- Use our search to look up the business you'd like to add to your favorites
- When you are on the business page, you'll find a button "ADD TO FAVORITES" on the right
- Click on this button and fill in the form
- After submitting the info you'll receive a confirmation message that the business was successfully added to your favorites!
- Compass Point : great food
- Stix : Great Gyros..
- Cafe Sands "VB" : Great Place To Eat
- Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant : Quick Service - Nice Food
- Market Place : Breat Selection
- Cafe Skans Restaurant : Great for lunch
- Cafe Johnny Canoe : Junkanoo Live on Sat Night
- Outback Steakhouse : Great Steaks
- Wendy's Restaurant : Wendys
- TCBY Yogurt Ice-Cream Cakes Pies & Deli : Great Frozen Yogurt
- The Wok Chinese Takeway : Chinese Take-away
- Athena Cafe : Greek Food
- Waterloo : Good Local Disco
- Bambu Music Bar & Lounge : Good Music
- Aura NightClub : Wanna Dance
- Jumbey Cafe Bar and Grill : Guys's Meet Up Place
- Cole Insurance : All insurace coverage.
- Bahamas Speed Week Revival Ltd. : Fantastic Day Out....
- Stylezine : Great Reading
- Citizens Review with Erin Ferguson : Great Show
- 242 People Clothing Company : Fantasic T-Shirts
- Onit Systems : Great Prices
- Mr Pretzels : Great Pretzels
- H G Christie Ltd Real Estate : Real Estate Professionals
- Sanrio - Hello Kitty Store : Kids love it
- Bahama Art & Handicraft : Things for the home
- Starbucks : Morning Coffee
- Cynicks Maintenance Pressure Cleaning & Painting Specialist : Great Painter and Presure Cleaning Service
- Pirana Joe : Great T-Shirts
- Fanta C Fitness Gym : Good Gym
- Shop USA Freight : Shipping from the USA to Bahamas
- Crystal Pools & Crystal Water Slide Rentals : A must for your pool
- Powerboat Adventures : Great Day Out