Profile : kbaley
- Full name:
- Kyle Baley
- Kyle Baley Consulting Ltd.
We haven't used Tropix much, but in the last three years, I would estimate we've had problems with at least 50 of our orders. Asking for the invoice multiple times, delays in shipping, not telling us an order has arrived. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me four times, what was I drinking when I decided to give them another chance? edit: They have had our most recent package in Miami for A WEEK. I sent the invoice (twice) when it was delivered. Yesterday, they said it was stuck in customs. This morning, they didn't know where it was. This afternoon, they said it's still in Miami. This would be understandable if it happened once but this is, literally, the fourth time for us. This is a shipping company that doesn't know how to ship.
We had a few hiccups with Bahamas Supply but are happy with them overall. Administration is a little disorganized as we had trouble getting them to return calls, even after we said we wanted to buy the units. The guys that install/service the units are very nice and knowledgeable. Make sure you're present during installation so they are installed exactly where you want them.
Tags : air conditioning
How to add favorites to your profile?
- Use our search to look up the business you'd like to add to your favorites
- When you are on the business page, you'll find a button "ADD TO FAVORITES" on the right
- Click on this button and fill in the form
- After submitting the info you'll receive a confirmation message that the business was successfully added to your favorites!