Royal Nassau Sailing Club
Wrong info? click here to let us know
The Club was founded in 1924 by Admiral Sir Francis Bridgeman and members of the New York Yacht Club, and obtained its first Royal Patronage in 1926 from His Majesty King George V. The Club was also granted an Admiralty Warrant at that time allowing members to fly the defaced Blue Ensign. In 1936, Royal Patronage was again granted by His Majesty King George VI and in 1952 Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II granted the Club its current Royal Patronage.