Search results for : and Enterprises
Showing 61 to 70 of 889 results
They come from two different worlds...She’s a fungi-growing fanatic, married mother of five, with a to-do list. He’s a 29-year-old tour operator who is not afraid of taking risks. If at first glance, their only commonality is their entrepreneurial spirit...
· Two Major Financial Institutions vie for SBDC client to take a business loan from their commercial bank.
· Access Accelerator Small Business Development Centre makes good on the promise to get clients funding.
· Deputy Prime Minister reinforces his commitment to creating more Bahamian millionaires.
· Executive Director Davinia Blair says SBDC clients have been appr...
. Exuma now has a second private school option.
· Exuma Christian Academy receives $163,000 in funding to expand operations.
· SBDC makes an impact on future generations through access to funding today.
Sorbet company gets over $150,000 in funding through Access Accelerator Small Business Development Centre
SBDC assists “Shiver” in accessing over 150,000 dollars in capital. The Access Accelerator Small Business Development Centre (SBDC) has assisted another small business with accessing capital. Shiver, a local sorbet and ice-cream brand, received access to $100,000 in loans from Royal Bank Bahamas (RBC), $50,000 in equity investments from Bahamas Entrepreneurial Venture Fund and $11,600 in gran...
Minister of State for Finance Michael Halkitis yesterday confirmed that an amendment to the Value-Added Tax (VAT) Act would not require all quarterly or biannual filers to pay collected VAT to the government on a monthly basis, contrary to earlier reports, but would instead enable the VAT comptroller to crack down on "bad boys" missing filing deadlines.
First Pitch Night held on Grand Bahama in conjunction with the University of The Bahamas...
First and second place winners received 10,000-dollars and 5,000-dollars, respectively, in grant funding...
SBDC continues to offer access to more opportunities for entrepreneurs throughout The Bahamas...
BARBADOS - An enterprising apparel
manufacturing company has big plans for Barbadian and Caribbean fashion
Declaring "you can't have fashion without fabric,"
Rozana Moseley, co-founder of LaRosa Couture, believes the local and
regional fashion industry has been hindered by the absence of quality
manufacturing facilities to support its creativity.
Moseley, who co-founded...