One Rose Island Beach and Harbour Club
Set on tone of the absolute best locations on Rose Island. This 5.5 bath 4,500 sq ft estate home Also offers the ability to be transformed into a boutique resort.
- The property consists of 2.3 acres with approx. 300ft of private beachfront.
- The open floor plan offers cathedral ceiling in the airy great room/ dining area which is surrounded by a side patio accessible by double sliding doors allowing the comfort of ocean breezes and tropical views.
- The great room also features a floor to ceiling limestone wall with fireplace and built-in wood storage.
- This focal point offers a look of timeless elegance.
- Another fireplace adds ambiance and romantic charm in the Master bedroom, which is one of five separate suites with ensuite baths and private patios.
- The spacious Gourmet kitchen provides all new stainless steel appliances, custom made Italian cherry wood cabinetry, large center island with stovetop, granite countertops, breakfast nook and walk in pantry/storage area.
- Tastefully furnished, the home also provides an attached 1 1/2 car garage, ideal for golf carts and other island vehicles.
- The outside dining area is perfect for entertaining or relaxing with 1000 ft of patio space.
- Enjoy the surrounding tranquility, overlooking a gorgeous white sandy beach.
- Chill out at the beach, Tiki bar or nap in the hammock with prevailing breezes in a heavenly tropical environment.
- Breathtaking sunrises!
- Additional features include high wooden slatted ceilings with neutral colour travertine floors throughout, 2 generators (30KW and 15KW), osmosis water system providing 600 gal per day, two 32,000 gal water tanks, hurricane resistant patio doors and windows, storage building and dock slip in a protected harbour.
- The home has been totally renovated with updated plumbing and wiring.
- Satellite for internet, telephone and television available.
Additional Features: Fireplace
- Amenities: Private Beach, Private Dock
- Architecture & Style: Classic
- Entertainment: Satellite TV
- Equipment: Furnished, Hurricane Shutters, Rainwater Holding Tank, Reverse Osmosis System, Stand-by Generator, Storm Proof Doors, Storm Proof Windows
- Garden: Tropical Landscaping
- Kitchen: Gourmet Kitchen
- Other Rooms: Storage Room
Also included in the sale is a Canal Front lot just opposite on the home on the navigable portion of the canal is lot 129, a 1/2 acres lot with over 85 ft of canal frontage.
- Beach Access
- Beach Waterfront
- Children Allowed
- Impact Resistant Windows
- Pets Welcome
- R O Water Treatment
- Turn Key
Real Estate Company : HG Christie Real Estate
Established in 1922, H.G. Christie Ltd. is the oldest and most extensive real estate service in The Bahamas and because of our consistently high level of service, we are also the exclusive affiliate in The Bahamas of Christie's Great Estates, the real estate arm of the world-renowned Christie's Auction House.
We have an incomparable collection of listings for your consideration, and we would be pleased to help you discover your own way to enjoy Elegant Island Living.
Real Estate Agent : John Christie
- John Christie
- 242-322-1041 x228 (office) 242-357-7572 (cell)
John Christie was born on November 10, 1963. He attended St. Andrew's School in Nassau and later The Millfield School in Somerset, England, where he received his "O" and "A" Level exams. In 1987 he graduated with a B. A. in Music and Social Science from Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts. After graduation, John spent six years living in Northampton and Boston, running a small moving business and pursuing a career in music where he was the lead for a successful band, "The Floating Boats", that performed throughout the northeastern United States.
In 1993 he returned to The Bahamas to join H. G. Christie Ltd., where his father, Peter, is President. The first task that John set himself was to update all technology being used by the firm. An early believer in the power of the Internet, he then spearheaded the creation of a website for the company and, in 1995, H. G. Christie Ltd. became the first local real estate firm to go online. For many years, this site was the only one of its kind to be interactive, allowing users to search through the company's extensive portfolio of properties.
Today, www.hgchristie.com -- which has more than 2,400 listings and is updated daily -- has become a crucial component of the firm's business. In 2003, the site swept the First Annual Bahamas Web Awards, taking home the coveted Best of The Bahamas Award, the Best Programmer Award, and the Judges top prize in the Non-Tourism category.
John is currently overseeing HGChristie's continuing expansion in the Out Islands of The Bahamas, which his great uncle -- the founder of the company, Sir Harold George Christie, K.T., C.B.E. -- did so much to promote during his lifetime. John is a fully licensed real estate broker and has served as Director of the Bahamas Real Estate Association (BREA), where he continues to take professional courses. A skilled photographer, John shoots many of the pictures for HGChristie's website and additional promotional materials. His other hobbies include sailing, hiking and snow skiing. John lives in Nassau and has two sons, Dylan and Kai.