Albany Beachwalk Lots
Albany's Beachwalk custom home sites have been designed to offer exquisite courtyard living just steps from the beach, ocean breezes and sound of the surf. All of the main north/south roads in this section lead to pathways that offer direct access to the beach. Destined to become the heartbeat of the community, this enclave of charming homes come in a wide range of architectural styles that are designed to offer private courtyard living. These plots range from 12,500 to 18,000 square feet.
BEACHWALK CUSTOM HOME LOTS PRICING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Opened in 2010, Albany is a luxury resort community in The Bahamas developed by the Tavistock Group and backed by Joe Lewis and golfing greats Tiger Woods and Ernie Els. Nestled on nearly 600 oceanfront acres on the island of New Providence, Albany was designed in collaboration with leading urban planner Andres Duany from Plater-Zyberk & Company.
Conveniently located on the western end of New Providence Island, Albany is seven minutes from Nassau's international airport and award-winning private airport facilities. Albany's ideal location on the south ocean makes it easy to explore the 700 beautiful islands that define The Bahamas.
Albany's beginnings are rooted in Albany House, the historic beachside mansion in the heart of our community originally owned by French filmmaker and Inspector Gadget creator Jean Chalopin and the site of the James Bond film Casino Royale. Today Albany House is home to Albany's fine dining restaurant, intimate ultra lounge and resort concierge services. Celebrating the very best of island living. Albany offers an unsurpassed collection of luxury services and amenities for the entire family to enjoy.
- Luxury resort community spanning approximately 600 oceanfront acres
- Located on the island of New Providence in The Bahamas
- Seven minutes and five miles from Nassau's international airport
- Albany is a partnership between Tavistock Group, Tiger Woods and Ernie Els
- Luxurious accommodations comprising a selection of beachfront, oceanview and beach club villas
- Ernie Els-designed 18-hole championship golf course measuring 7,400-yards
- First-class golf practice facilities, including driving range and short game area
- Mega-yacht marina with 71 slips with leading edge support services and utilities (yachts up to 300 feet/91 meters can be accommodated)
- Aviva: Fine dining restaurant located on the ground floor of Albany House
- Vesper Bar & Lounge: Intimate ultra lounge located on second floor of Albany House
- Azul: Adult pool and bar offering infinity-edge pool, cocktails, light fair and 12 private cabanas
- Footprints Restaurant: Full-service family restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and casual dinners and an open-air bar
- Conch House: Supervised kids' clubhouse with activity centers based on age group, appointment-based child care, outdoor playground and sport court
- Family Water Park with pools, slides, grottos and waterfalls
- Treasure Island: Interactive water playground featuring tipping cones, net climbs and splashing water features
- The Spa at Albany: Full-service spa with salon and exquisite individual treatment pavilions
- Expansive fitness center with 25-meter lap pool, boxing ring and group fitness classes
- Lighted Har-Tru tennis courts and padel tennis court
- Albany's partnership with Stuart Cove's provides a wealth of water-based activities and island excursions
- Horse Stables offering equestrian instruction and guided horseback rides along the beach and throughout Albany
- Golf Clubhouse includes bar and grill, pro shop and private corporate meeting facilities (under construction)
- State-of-the-art security
- Beach Access
- Beach Waterfront
- Gated Community
- Golf Course
- Swimming Pool
Real Estate Company : HG Christie Real Estate
Established in 1922, H.G. Christie Ltd. is the oldest and most extensive real estate service in The Bahamas and because of our consistently high level of service, we are also the exclusive affiliate in The Bahamas of Christie's Great Estates, the real estate arm of the world-renowned Christie's Auction House.
We have an incomparable collection of listings for your consideration, and we would be pleased to help you discover your own way to enjoy Elegant Island Living.
Real Estate Agent : John Christie
- John Christie
- 242-322-1041 x228 (office) 242-357-7572 (cell)
John Christie was born on November 10, 1963. He attended St. Andrew's School in Nassau and later The Millfield School in Somerset, England, where he received his "O" and "A" Level exams. In 1987 he graduated with a B. A. in Music and Social Science from Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts. After graduation, John spent six years living in Northampton and Boston, running a small moving business and pursuing a career in music where he was the lead for a successful band, "The Floating Boats", that performed throughout the northeastern United States.
In 1993 he returned to The Bahamas to join H. G. Christie Ltd., where his father, Peter, is President. The first task that John set himself was to update all technology being used by the firm. An early believer in the power of the Internet, he then spearheaded the creation of a website for the company and, in 1995, H. G. Christie Ltd. became the first local real estate firm to go online. For many years, this site was the only one of its kind to be interactive, allowing users to search through the company's extensive portfolio of properties.
Today, www.hgchristie.com -- which has more than 2,400 listings and is updated daily -- has become a crucial component of the firm's business. In 2003, the site swept the First Annual Bahamas Web Awards, taking home the coveted Best of The Bahamas Award, the Best Programmer Award, and the Judges top prize in the Non-Tourism category.
John is currently overseeing HGChristie's continuing expansion in the Out Islands of The Bahamas, which his great uncle -- the founder of the company, Sir Harold George Christie, K.T., C.B.E. -- did so much to promote during his lifetime. John is a fully licensed real estate broker and has served as Director of the Bahamas Real Estate Association (BREA), where he continues to take professional courses. A skilled photographer, John shoots many of the pictures for HGChristie's website and additional promotional materials. His other hobbies include sailing, hiking and snow skiing. John lives in Nassau and has two sons, Dylan and Kai.