COVID-19 Travel Restrictions Bahamian Nationals Abroad in Distress or Seeking to Return to The Bahamas

Share |

March 27, 2020

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to advise the general public that if you have family members abroad who are Bahamian nationals in distress or seeking to return to The Bahamas, you should make direct contact with the nearest Bahamas Embassy, High Commission, Consulate General or Honorary Consulate.

A complete list of these offices can be found on the Ministry’s website

The Ministry wishes to advise further that, if there are no Bahamian Embassies, High Commissions, Consulates General or Honorary Consulates in the region where family members are currently located, then, contact should be made with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at or, or or 1-242 827-3106.

News date : 03/27/2020    Category : Covid-19, About Bahamians, Accident/Emergency, Health, Press Releases

Share |