July 05, 2018
Health authorities yesterday confirmed four cases of conch poisoning stemming from Potter's Cay in the last 72 hours, but said the outbreak of vibrio parahaemolyticus can be easily prevented by vendors washing their conch supplies in fresh water. Vibrio parahaemolyticus is a bacterium found in [...]
The post Four confirmed with conch poisoning appeared first on The Nassau Guardian.
Click here to read more at The Nassau Guardian
News date : 07/05/2018 Category : Nassau Guardian Stories