March 11, 2016
How is it that in 2016 women, of all people, can even find the strength or the moral and spiritual wherewithal to continue to suggest that they are less than men?
In the face of common sense factors like: "We all came out of a women" (Genesis 3:20) and... well honestly, we can stop right there because if women are indeed the "weaker vessel" then that which has come from her must indeed be that much weaker!
Why have we not made ourselves aware of the fact, while reading our "Holy Bibles" that there are obviously so-called "ministers of The Gospel" that are actually "ministers of Satan" parading themselves around as a bridge to Heaven?
2 Corinthians 11:13-15:
13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
For this reason alone every person and in this case, as we deal with the issue of gender equality, every woman should consider that the Bible has been used as a tool to demean and degrade matriarchal societies and women ever since it was transformed into the weapon of war it has become, as the VERSIONS of the Bible we see today!
This is not to say that there is not an original version or original books of the Bible, but as it stands we as a people are more concerned with what comes from the pulpit as opposed to any records with celestial origins.
Listening in on a few talk shows I could only shake my head when I heard actual WOMEN quoting what we know as the Bible today by saying:
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)
This verse clearly contradicts Genesis 1:27-28:
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Finally, I end by sharing with you the reality of who actually has made women unequal in the constitution as I quote the words of Sir Arthur Foulkes from "The National Review" March 7, 2016:
"The BRITISH made it clear, as one of the government members said at the time, that the international practice is in citizenship matters the woman follows the man and the British agreed with that and that was the end of that."
Reading these quotes one quickly begins to understand why some men in our country insists that Bahamian women that marry foreign men should simply "humble themselves and follow their husbands" despite the again obvious contradiction with the Bible whereby Genesis 2:24 :
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
How much are these men listening to God - in fact, who are they actually listening to?
That's right the British (not God), ruling all along while God takes the blame!
- Pastor Dr. Cleveland W. Eneas III
Click here to read more at The Nassau Guardian