Dog Day at Old Fort Bay!
Saturday 27th April 2013 9:00 AM
Come celebrate and support Dog Day at Old Fort Bay!
At Old Fort Bay Park and Playground
On Saturday April 27th, 2013
9 am – noon
Hosted by Paige Smith, Oscar and Harry Roberts.
• Come and cuddle Potcake Puppies!
• Meet some amazing doggies, with amazing “tails” of survival!
• Bring your own waggly tail to the park for fun and frolic!
• Delicious cookies and other baked goods and beverages for sale!
• Doggie items for sale by Baark and Bahamas Humane Society!
• Learn about The Bahamas Humane Society Summer Program and how you can help transport potcakes to their forever home (do you know Potcakes have gone International – they have been adopted by people as far as Hawaii, Colorado, Montana, Toronto…)
Sign up as a foster family or Adopt a Potcake!
We would greatly appreciate any donations of old towels, blankets, collars, cages, travelling cases, old yoga mats (perfect for dogs with sore paws to lie on!)