8th Annual Entrepreneurship Panel
Thursday 30th January 2020 5:00 PM
8th Annual Entrepreneurship Panel at The Nassau Yacht Club, under the theme "Surviving A Saturated Market". FREE Admission, FREE Appetizers, CASH Bar!
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur looking for the tips and tricks to be successful in todays economy? Are you looking for a way to be successful in a saturated market? Well this is the panel to attend!
Our Panelists include:
1. Mitzie Turnquest - Signature Styles
2. Tim Rodland - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate MCR Bahamas Group
3. Chef Corey Small - Da Bush Cook and Flavors Catering
4. Quinn Russell - Louis & Steen's New Orleans Coffeehouse
5. Chef Volanda Rahming - The Boutique Cake
6. Braxton Gardiner - Braxton Gardiner Photography - BG Photography
Our Host: Carlyle Bethel
We are thankful to our wonderful sponsors of this event! All proceeds will go to Rotaract Club of East Nassau ongoing community service efforts.
Sponsored by: Bahamas Wholesale Agencies Ltd, - Nassau Paper Company and Bahamas Power and Light