The Bahamas - The National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA will
continue to monitor the movement of Tropical Storm Ernesto, as it is
expected to move across the Eastern and Central Caribbean Sea over the
next couple of days.
However, it is only a precautionary measure, as the system is not directly affecting the country.
Bahamas Department of Meteorology has advised: "What we are having is a
combination of a surface trough and an upper level system to the west..."
NEMA provides update on Tropical Storm Ernesto
News by Category
- About Bahamians
- Caribbean News
- Press Releases
- Public Works/Infrastructure
- Video News
- World News
- Bahamas Local Stories
- Bahama Islands Info Stories
- Nassau Guardian Stories
- Tribune Stories
- The Bahamas Investor Stories
Most Read Today
- Karpov at Bahamas chess event
- Developed nations continue to drag down businesses with higher corporation taxes than BRICs
- Where is the pride? Where is our Bahamian patriotism?
- Hon. Dr. Hubert A. Minnis on a walkabout in South Beach
- Anatol Rodgers High School officially opened two years after it opens its doors to students