Profile : Nessa
- Full name:
- Vanessa Mott
- Island Inspirations
- Nassau, New Providence
- Date of birth:
- I like Football, and Tennis, and I'll watch Basketball during the finals.
- Favorite music:
- Rap, R&B, Alternative, and anything old school.
- Favorite tv shows:
- House Hunters International, Color Splash, Cash Cab, Locked Up Abroad, Deadliest Catch
- Favorite food:
- Bahamian, Indian, Sushi, and my absolute favorites are New York Style Cheesecake and Coffee
- Favorite countries:
- The Bahamas, America, Spain, Italy, Morocco, Costa Rica
Pictures / Photos
Compass Point is kinda out there but the food is definitely worth it. Went for lunch there yesterday and had the Thin Crust Pizza- 5 toppings for just $14. It was incredible. The ingredients were fresh, and the pizza truly tasted gourmet. For the toppings I reccomend ham, italian sausage, carmelized onions, mushrooms, and feta cheese. DELICIOSO!!!
I went to Wing Zone last Friday for Happy Hour and loved it!!! Starts a little later (around 8pm) but it was a great time... I love that you can taste all the flavors before you order, and the fact that you can get your beer and wings at one place. In fact it was so good, I had to go back on Saturday. Great spot to hang out...
How to add favorites to your profile?
- Use our search to look up the business you'd like to add to your favorites
- When you are on the business page, you'll find a button "ADD TO FAVORITES" on the right
- Click on this button and fill in the form
- After submitting the info you'll receive a confirmation message that the business was successfully added to your favorites!
- Compass Point
- Wing Zone : Great Food, Great Beer, Great Service
- The Original Olives Mediterranean Cafe & Bar