Profile : dsturrup
- Full name:
- D'Angelo Sturrup
- Date of birth:
- Cycling, Basketball, Softball & Track
- Favorite music:
- Hip hop, Gospel, Culture & a lil bit a love songs
- Favorite food:
- Triple Baconator
This is a great opportunity for students fresh outta school and people how are home trying to find something to do but can't. The good thing about this program is when it is finished if they can't hire you they make sure your straight, they don't leave you stranded. This is a GREAT idea
At the Blue Lagoon the possibilities are endless. When I went couldn't choose what to do first. Whether it renting a boat and exploring or just going on one of there tours. They also make great drink at there bar. Overall the Blue Lagoon is a great place to go and a great location at that.
A very convenient place. It has a lot of locations which make it easier to reach, it also has a lot of washers and dryer so you don't have to worry about waiting. I also heard they were getting free wireless internet access in their Prince Charles Drive location which will later be installed in all their location which I see as a plus.
How to add favorites to your profile?
- Use our search to look up the business you'd like to add to your favorites
- When you are on the business page, you'll find a button "ADD TO FAVORITES" on the right
- Click on this button and fill in the form
- After submitting the info you'll receive a confirmation message that the business was successfully added to your favorites!
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Bertha's Go-Go Ribs
- Twin Brothers Seafood & Steakhouse
- Wendy's Restaurant
- McDonald's Restaurants
- Mr Pretzels
- Marco's Pizza
- Diehard Games Club Bahamas Superstore
- Charlie's Club
- Internships at BahamasLocal.com
- Mall At Marathon
- Galleria Cinemas Ltd
- Club Waterloo
- Club Fluid
- Mario's Bowling & Family Entertainment Palace